Creating Schedules using Ultimate Airlines

Angel Air

Hi all,

I am not sure but I think I may have found a way to generate Schedules for phpVMS, although I have hit a bit of a problem I know nothing about how to set the exported file from UA which is a .UTT file extention. I have dicovered that the file can be opened with excel but I have no clue how to set it up to be a .CSV file or how to get all the required fields in to the right table format.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

If I can get this to work I will do a file dump of all the routes and Aircraft so you will be able to download it and choose which Schedules you would like and upload it to your VA.

You will still be able to add your own routes but if you emulate a real world airline this will save you alot of time inputting data to the VA.

Thanks

Scott

If the items are lined up by part (ex. Flight #, Dep Time, Arr Time, Aircraft, Airline Name, etc...) you can just hi-light the correct columns and paste them right into the .csv file that you get from the Admin Center. Then just fill in the missing fields and upload them to your site.