US Army Aviation Virtual

Greetings,

I was kinda upset that I didn't get to join the original Virtual Army. So, I decided to open a group, similar, but highly different.

Features:

Pirep - Automatic via IVAO or Vatsim

Kacars, FSAcars, FSFK compatible

Forums

Knowledge Base documentation

Wings/Division (Historic with updated airframes)

Pilot Pay

Ranks / Medals

more to come....

I'd like to invite everyone interested.

US Army Virtual Website

Greetings,

I was kinda upset that I didn't get to join the original Virtual Army. So, I decided to open a group, similar, but highly different.

Features:

Pirep - Automatic via IVAO or Vatsim

Kacars, FSAcars, FSFK compatible

Forums

Knowledge Base documentation

Wings/Division (Historic with updated airframes)

Pilot Pay

Ranks / Medals

more to come....

I'd like to invite everyone interested.

US Army Virtual Website

Add:

Ranks match real-world counterpart (also, ranks are not earned based on hours, but actual effort)

Airline code matchs real-world counterpart

Charter flights register as Mil Flights

Exam Center

Pilot Shop

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Seriously!!!!!

Please check your facts before posting rubbish.

There is nothing wrong with kACARS and windows XP, Vista or 7, i have loads of users running it fine.

The most common problem encountered is that they do not run the application as administrator. If you don't do that it will give you an error.

Seriously!!!!!

Please check your facts before posting rubbish.

There is nothing wrong with kACARS and windows XP, Vista or 7, i have loads of users running it fine.

The most common problem encountered is that they do not run the application as administrator. If you don't do that it will give you an error.

This post wasn't meant as a start to an argument. If you wish to speak to me in regards to how I treat software, then pm or email me. By replying to my post, you have since flamed me over a choice. I expected professionals on these forums.

Sorry dude, but I have to go with Mark on this one. There is nothing wrong with kAcars on any operating software version. As with the errors, just make sure that you (and your members) are running it as Administrator, and it should work just fine. If not, then maybe you should post the "error" in the kAcars thread, and I'm sure Mr. Kobus can get you sorted out since he's the one that built it.

And I'm not sure that Mark was trying to start an argument with you, but I think he can take care of himself on this one. :D

• Moderators

lol

I like the bit about professionalism.

Im not in the habit of justifying my posts so im not going to start now, if you wanted help understanding the program Jeff has created then just putting "Dropping kAcars due to the failure rate with Windows 7" was bound to get a sharp reaction.

Have a good day :)