Rev v2.1.934-139-g1f79026 - #38 Schedule controller normalized

Nabeel

• Administrators

Now Nabeel the above problem was resolved by adding Auth.class.php code but now all schedules were showing to pilots instead of ranking restrictions?

You have to upload all of the files, as if you're doing an upgrade install, esp the last several commits, or things will be severely broken

Those filters should still be working, check your config

Nabeel i have uploaded the Full Folder now and when i was checking install. it was giving me this Error

[Checksum failed] /core/common/Auth.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/schedule_results.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/profile_edit.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/frontpage_reports.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/flown_routes_map.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/schedule_searchform.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pirep_new.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pilots_list.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pilot_public_profile.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Schedules/Schedules.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Contact/Contact.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Registration/Registration.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Pilots/Pilots.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Logout/Logout.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Login/Login.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

what i should do now?

check this

http://www.vpia.org/VirtualPIA/install/checkinstall.php

and when trying to login it gives this message

Unconfirmed

Sorry! Your registration has not yet been checked by an administrator. Please try again later. You will receive an email when your registration has been accepted

This Folder uploaded nshahzad-phpVMS-1f79026.zip

Edited by Asmara Kamran