Rev v2.1.934-140-g6e2476b - refreshed checkinstall hashes

Nabeel

• Moderators

It might just be me but on my dev site when i log out and go to log back in again i get the following message,

Sorry! Your registration has not yet been checked by an administrator. Please try again later. You will receive an email when your registration has been accepted

yesterday when i updated with the beta version i also got the same message so after so many tries got failure i decided to go back with my previous files got so much headache yesterday for some while i thought maybe i lost my website nabeel please release 3.0 so i will update it after that only now..... :unsure:

• Moderators

yesterday when i updated with the beta version i also got the same message so after so many tries got failure i decided to go back with my previous files got so much headache yesterday for some while i thought maybe i lost my website nabeel please release 3.0 so i will update it after that only now..... :unsure:

Not yet.

It's not ready yet, there work still needs to be done.

And what you should done before updating is backing up your files before you update it.

• Moderators

If your looking for a fairly stable beta, then try Rev v2.1.934-129-g64633c1 - fixed #24 pilot retired status fixed But i dont know if just those files are available.

• Administrators

dont know but Nabeel gave me new files yesterday to upload i will give it a try again and then get back to you?

You have to redownload that package every time there is a beta.

Older ones aren't available