m install/sql/install.sql

m install/sql/structure.xml

mandatory groups added in

View complete changes

Download from here

• 6 months later...
  • Moderators

Nabeel,

I have been on this for a while now and for some reason the VA central flights are not showing up on the map not sure if its a name change on my part or something else, before the names were showing up but with not flight details, now not even the va name is showing.

• Moderators

I removed the VA from vacentral and re registered, now everything is OK with the jetva one, it seems when you change the url for some reason VA central goes all screwy.

I developed and registered another va with www.myurl.co.uk/dev which was registered on va central, when i moved it to the live site and updated the url in vacentral things got all messed up.

• Administrators

I removed the VA from vacentral and re registered, now everything is OK with the jetva one, it seems when you change the url for some reason VA central goes all screwy.

I developed and registered another va with www.myurl.co.uk/dev which was registered on va central, when i moved it to the live site and updated the url in vacentral things got all messed up.

Updated URL meaning to something valid? Was the previous one wrong?

The URL shouldn't really matter... that's strange. But gives me something to start with

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Nabeel,

A suggestion...

Would it be possible to add a hook EventListener(eventinfo) for when a new pilot is approved and that the event can grab out the pilot's data and stuff?

I believe one already exists in the admin area