I'm back!

Hello to everyone again, it's been a good while since I posted here. With my studies at uni, and work and family commitments, I haven't had much spare time to keep up to date here or to get any flight time in. Anyways, it's coming up to the summer hols, so I thought I would get cracking on a new project. I'm creating a new VA website, but I'm not actively seeking to grow it. It's more of a project for me, but I will be using the VA system to log my own flights etc. Again I chose phpVMS as the platform, as I love it! I also love the addons that SimPilot created, so it was a no brainer. I've just started the skinning of the stock install today for the VA website, I had no clear idea of how I wanted it to look when I started, but it's getting there slowly. If anyone wants to register to have a look around, and maybe test out some of the features, please do feel free.

Cheers,

Stu

EDIT: I forgot the linkie: http://execair.org

Hello to everyone again, it's been a good while since I posted here. With my studies at uni, and work and family commitments, I haven't had much spare time to keep up to date here or to get any flight time in. Anyways, it's coming up to the summer hols, so I thought I would get cracking on a new project. I'm creating a new VA website, but I'm not actively seeking to grow it. It's more of a project for me, but I will be using the VA system to log my own flights etc. Again I chose phpVMS as the platform, as I love it! I also love the addons that SimPilot created, so it was a no brainer. I've just started the skinning of the stock install today for the VA website, I had no clear idea of how I wanted it to look when I started, but it's getting there slowly. If anyone wants to register to have a look around, and maybe test out some of the features, please do feel free.

Cheers,

Stu

EDIT: I forgot the linkie: http://pcfixer.co/virtualpilot

Welcome back biggrin.gif