Different template for one page

barvitual

Is it possible to set a different template than the default for one page only. I am creating a module, and need it to be set to a different template then my default template, for a page.

Thanks

Add the skin you created for your module to /lib/skins (if not change /lib/skins/SKIN_NAME/style.css to the location of the template being used.

This should work (I have not had a chance to test yet work)

I the header of the .tpl (or .php) page you are creating for you module add:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/SKIN_NAME/style.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

• Administrators

You can use /action.php to go skinless and design the page how you would like. The template you call will have to include everything a normal web page would, head, html, etc.. but you will have phpVMS classes available as well.

example:

Create a controller with a template call

class Clean extends CodonModule {

function index()   {
      $this->show('mytemplate.tpl');
}
}

Then create a template called mytemplate.tpl and put a complete webpage in it. You can link to different css or whatever you would like.

Then link to it using action.php

<a href="<?php echo SITE_URL; ?>/action.php/clean">My Link</a>

You should have all the functionality of phpVMS classes available to you in the template as well.