Flight Schedules Search

Tylor Eddy

G'day All,

I am interested in changing my search function for the schedules, currently the default one is to basic for my needs, and i would like a new one that has the similar functionality to the one below.

BAQantas.jpg

I would also like to order my flights by aircraft, depature time, and distance.

If anyone has some code to do this, it would be highly appreciated :)

Cheers

Tylor

SimPilot done a schedule search module very similar to what you want. It's in the SimPilot Addons forum. Regards the ordering of the results, you can use JS to order the columns of the search results table, and it orders on the fly too, so pilots can order by whatever category they want by just clicking on the column headers. That's what I've done for some of the tables on my site. You can find the documentation for a Jquery script which does this - Tablesorter - here:

http://tablesorter.com/docs/#Introduction

There's also a demo table showing the script in action. You can style the tables up how you like, and it works very well.

Cheers,

Stuart

SimPilot done a schedule search module very similar to what you want. It's in the SimPilot Addons forum. Regards the ordering of the results, you can use JS to order the columns of the search results table, and it orders on the fly too, so pilots can order by whatever category they want by just clicking on the column headers. That's what I've done for some of the tables on my site. You can find the documentation for a Jquery script which does this - Tablesorter - here:

http://tablesorter.com/docs/#Introduction

There's also a demo table showing the script in action. You can style the tables up how you like, and it works very well.

Cheers,

Stuart

Cheers Stuart

I look into it ;)