kACARS Custom Crash

austin4362

Well there isnt much information to give, it just says "kACARS Has stopped responding" and it gives you the option to close, find a solution and, try to resume. Then, when i hit find solution, nothing comes up. Does kACARS have compatibility issues with Win 7? And this never happened to me when i used a free version of kACARS.

Well there isnt much information to give, it just says "kACARS Has stopped responding" and it gives you the option to close, find a solution and, try to resume. Then, when i hit find solution, nothing comes up. Does kACARS have compatibility issues with Win 7? And this never happened to me when i used a free version of kACARS.

Sorry for butting in, but are you running the KAacars as admin (right click, go properties then compatibility then select run as admin)? You do need to for Win7.

Guest lorathon

No problem. Glad I could help. Please email me regarding Custom issues the next time. I do not want to confuse Free version users or users of other customs version. Not all solutions work for all custom apps.