Air Slovakia virtual

angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Once again we ( Greece Airways Va ) are stoled! You use our ranks at your page here: http://www.svkvirtua...hp/pages/career very well done.

Right now I m contacting a lawyer this plagiarism against us have to stop! Remove the ranks ASAP (as soon as possible), otherwise you will find truble with the law.

You not only stole our work, you hosted the images at your own server and more over you didn't thought to change the file names...

If you have no intension to make your own work, I wish you all the worst.

From the other side if you have intension to make your own work, all the best for you.

Sorry to the others for being hard, but it is time for this to STOP!

• Like 1

angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Once again we ( Greece Airways Va ) are stoled! You use our ranks at your page here: http://www.svkvirtua...hp/pages/career very well done.

Right now I m contacting a lawyer this plagiarism against us have to stop! Remove the ranks ASAP (as soon as possible), otherwise you will find truble with the law.

You not only stole our work, you hosted the images at your own server and more over you didn't thought to change the file names...

If you have no intension to make your own work, I wish you all the worst.

From the other side if you have intension to make your own work, all the best for you.

Sorry to the others for being hard, but it is time for this to STOP!

Getting a lawyer is a bit extreme in my opinion. You are going to pay ALOT of money for a lawyer just to get one person to remove your images? I understand that it annoys you but I don't think its worth getting a lawyer...

• Like 1

We have a lawyer at our va and I can tell you that it is very good ;) He had previously helped as with such situations. We have no intention to go far with this, because everybody needs a second chance ;)

Remember the time you copied Stuarts airport module idea?

• Like 4

• Moderators

@ Dimitris

i must give credit to Ephendi nowhere in that tread i have seen annything off not using those images. even no copyright in the files.

so this mistake can made verry easy.

i suggest to alter the other tread and mention that awards need to be made self.

i will keep this one open for now but iff i see its getting oud off hand i will lock it .

gr joeri formaly know as JOERI tongue.gif

• Like 3

@ Dimitris

i must give credit to Ephendi nowhere in that tread i have seen annything off not using those images. even no copyright in the files.

so this mistake can made verry easy.

i suggest to alter the other tread and mention that awards need to be made self.

i will keep this one open for now but iff i see its getting oud off hand i will lock it .

gr joeri formaly know as JOERI tongue.gif

Ok I 'll edit the topic later today ;)

But I don't think I will be enough, maybe locking images will be much better.

Ps. May I ask you why you changed your name ?

Because I changed mine, I was Nightfox, anyway, this is a hobby, and funnily enough, a copy is the highest form of flattery there is. If someone is willing to copy them, means they are good. And I agree with James, it is a bit much to get a laywer involved, a little word via PM would have been a nicer approach. I personnally have had it with all these comments and posts stating so and so have copied us. It is old, and can be dealt with privately, not publicly, as it damges both VA's not just one. Also Ephendi, how about trying to skin the VA, instead of using just the default crystal skin. It would really give your VA a major boost. But good luck with it :)

• Like 2

Because I changed mine, I was Nightfox, anyway, this is a hobby, and funnily enough, a copy is the highest form of flattery there is. If someone is willing to copy them, means they are good. And I agree with James, it is a bit much to get a laywer involved, a little word via PM would have been a nicer approach. I personnally have had it with all these comments and posts stating so and so have copied us. It is old, and can be dealt with privately, not publicly, as it damges both VA's not just one. Also Ephendi, how about trying to skin the VA, instead of using just the default crystal skin. It would really give your VA a major boost. But good luck with it :)

Thanks Mr. Bean... Sure, skin must be changed, but i'm not graphic professional, but i'll try it.. :)

• 3 months later...