Flight selection

ukmil

this thread is mainly for the author of phpvms. it may be something for you to think about in the next release. Is there someway, you can only allow a pilot to select a bid, on a route from the airport he was last at? I know, using the fleet pages etc, you can tell via the last pirep where an aircraft is, so it must be possible. So if a pilot flies from A to B, only allow him to add bids that Start at B, and not A?

this thread is mainly for the author of phpvms. it may be something for you to think about in the next release. Is there someway, you can only allow a pilot to select a bid, on a route from the airport he was last at? I know, using the fleet pages etc, you can tell via the last pirep where an aircraft is, so it must be possible. So if a pilot flies from A to B, only allow him to add bids that Start at B, and not A?

You can do this already. I have that option enabled on my VA's despatch system, with day, location and rank restrictions on all scheduled flights.

mm, odd, I cannot seem to get this on mine? my pilots can select any bid they wish from any airport, regardless of where they last landed :angry:

care to share how you managed it?

I already have:

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/5309-modified-simpilots-frontschedule-search/page__p__35393#entry35393

I should warn you though, a few people have been unable to replicate what I done. It works for me. Just back up your original files, just in case it doesn't work. You can ignore the amendments to the search module, just concentrate on the schedule_results.tpl part.