Make my own News/Blogg

Ahmad

Dear Valued Members of Phpvms Forum i came across on a stage where i need a news/blogger for my html based website can anyone please help me out here what should i do to get an News/blogger with my own custom skin.

where it should have newest post option new article option.

i hope you guys will understand.

Regards

Ahmad

Thank you for your reply James Forums is a separate thing i wanted a Blogg/News to display under my own Skin and template and also recent or new posts on my front page of the website......

i hope someone can suggest me?

Regards

Ahmad

Well Thank-you James142 and tav1702 for your suggestions.

Issue not resolved Yet

If it's a blog you want, you can skin Wordpress to suit your own theme. Or even Joomla. I don't think you will find anyone who will tell you how to do this, because it's an indvidual job, with specific requirements depending on your skin for phpVMS, and how you want the blog to be integrated.

It would also help if you could be more specific too. James and TAV have both come up with good solutions to what you seem to be asking for. I use a phpbb3 forum, where there is a dedicated forum, specifically for news articles. Then I have a custom module on the phpvms front end, which shows the latest 5 posts from the phpbb3 news forum, with links to each article.

• 3 years later...