[SOLVED] Pirep filed but not counted to hours

Hello,

I use PHPVms and i have a problem. Our pilot has filed a pirep. It's auto accepted (Inserted via database). But the flights are not counted towards his hours. The pirep appears under just filed and everything is allright. It just isn't counted towards the hours. Any ideas?

• Moderators

After some tests i think i can suggest you a good solution. I do not know if it is good but you can check it. I have already check it on a site on my localhost server so i do not know exactly what will it do :rolleyes: .

As simpilot said open PIREPData.class.php and find line 783 and replace the

".PIREP_PENDING.",

with this

".PIREP_ACCEPTED.",

As you know it will set your pireps into an auto accept status. After that you are able to inform your va's members that the flights and the hours will not update automaticaly. So when you can you are able to go to your Admin Panel->Site & Settings->Maintenance Options-> and run the Reset Hours command, the Recalculate Distances and the Reset Pilot PIREP Count. If you do not want to do it for example every day and if you are using CPanel you can set up a cron job. I do not know if the other panels have got cron job because i have not used them.

Regards,

servetas

Guest lorathon

The easiest way to do this is to write a script that will loop through pending PIREPs and then accept them using the backbone of phpVMS. Then set this script on a cron job to run every so often. I have been using one for almost a year.