Finance and Activity

freshJet

OK, first of all I know that a lot of folk on here are in major debt in their finances. Obviously with the high fuel prices, overcoming them and expenses are a big challenge. What makes it harder for us is we are a low-cost airline. I recently jacked up the prices a bit to try to cover costs more, however, if you see the real-world low-cost airlines like easyJet, Ryanair and Jet2, they can all cope - with prices as low as £10 or less. Now the big difference here is number of flights. They will fly hundreds to thousands of flights per day (Ryanair flies over 1500 and easyJet over 900) and that will of course add to fuel costs.

But if we have a low fuel consumption scheme, and we have more flights flown per day, then we should have some success. So, on the topic of pilot activity, does anyone know some ways to encourage pilots to be more active? I have sent several emails on activity and suspensions, but not much luck. I have also told them I want to aim for about 5 flights per day, and eventually 20. I know VAs like ezyJetva, Virtual Norwegian, Phoenix VA, MetroAir and basically any other airline at the top of the VACentral list are capable of an excess of 20 flights a day.

So, anyone got any suggestions?

• Like 1

OK, first of all I know that a lot of folk on here are in major debt in their finances. Obviously with the high fuel prices, overcoming them and expenses are a big challenge. What makes it harder for us is we are a low-cost airline. I recently jacked up the prices a bit to try to cover costs more, however, if you see the real-world low-cost airlines like easyJet, Ryanair and Jet2, they can all cope - with prices as low as £10 or less. Now the big difference here is number of flights. They will fly hundreds to thousands of flights per day (Ryanair flies over 1500 and easyJet over 900) and that will of course add to fuel costs.

But if we have a low fuel consumption scheme, and we have more flights flown per day, then we should have some success. So, on the topic of pilot activity, does anyone know some ways to encourage pilots to be more active? I have sent several emails on activity and suspensions, but not much luck. I have also told them I want to aim for about 5 flights per day, and eventually 20. I know VAs like ezyJetva, Virtual Norwegian, Phoenix VA, MetroAir and basically any other airline at the top of the VACentral list are capable of an excess of 20 flights a day.

So, anyone got any suggestions?

I think you should have monthly events and the second way what i think is create your site a bit more realistic. :)

why a -1!!!!! And who is it !!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by fsxsimulation
  • Like 2