Massive offer to new pilots

ad2.png

Hello Reader.

FlyAero Virtual are offering a massive 10 free hours to all not pilots who join FlyAero Virtual before the 24th August 2011! This offer is equivalent to a minimum of 15 of our flights!

All you have to do is sign up and after you submit your first PIREP, you will receive your 10 hours.

This means you are closer to being promoted from trainee to Second Officer. Applies only to pilots who join between the 8th August 2011 - 25th August 2011.

For more information, please visit: www.flyaerova.com.

Kindest Regards,

The FlyAero Virtual Staff.

--------------------------------

www.flyaerova.com

support@flyaerova.com

• Like 1

• Moderators

Firstly, i think that you will not take new pilots from the phpvms forums :).

After that, i would like to know what they will win with these 10 hours? (Money, yomen, car :P )

If you would gave us 10 euro for the first flight then i will join your va ;)...

Firstly, i think that you will not take new pilots from the phpvms forums :).

Free Advertising

After that, i would like to know what they will win with these 10 hours? (Money, yomen, car :P )

If you would gave us 10 euro for the first flight then i will join your va ;)...

Obviously I wont be giving 10 euro out to every pilot who would join ass I would be in debt at the end of the day. :P With the 10 hours pilots can get to fly larger aircraft (type rating system) without having to fly to earn the 10 hours.

Its just another attempt to recruit pilots...

• Like 1