Changing flightnum

tutmeister

• Moderators

no it won't

i upload a new schedulle every month and never had any problems only iif you are wotking with simpilots tour module you need to look out not to delete and overwrite schedulles from a tour.

Walleed stop commenting on every topic that is opend as you are not giving correct information.angry.gif

• Like 3

OK, there are three different answers and someone marked them all -1. I'm very sorry about that, as I'm sure at least one of you is correct. Joeri, I tend to believe your answer the most, as you say you do it monthly. Could you answer this:

If I change the flightnum, it should only affect the amount of times that route is flown in statistics, correct?

• Moderators

i haven't looked at that actually

just to make sure you mean changing the schedulles something like this

TEST001 ebbr-egll flow 5 times

this month

TEST001 kjfk-kbos flown 5 times

your pireps wont get affected (only when you don't delete airports and planes i forgot to mention that thanks mr bean).

as for the stats the totla amount off flights stay the same as they are hooked to a pilot i belive.

hope this info will get you further

No what we're actually doing is changing it all completely. When we started we started at 001 for one hub and 200 for another. Now we run out of space, we'd like to make one hub start at 1000 and the second at 2000.

So flight 001,002,003,004,etc will now be 1001,1002,1003,1004,etc. and flight 201,202,203 will now be 2001,2002,2003. So essentially the old routes just won't exist anymore. I wanted to make sure that that won't break anything. Sorry this is confusing, I'm not the best at explaining what I'm trying to say!