Show Route Flown on Map

mseiwald

Hi guys,

I`m new to phpVMS and first want to say thank you for this great stuff.

So far everything works great. The only thing is that i can`t get my flown route show up on the live acars when i click the plane icon... of course I see the Departure - Arrival line but I also want to have my flown route displayed.

I have read the VATSIM Style route map thread where it is stated that a client has to be used that sends this data.

I`m using XACARS and i think xacars sends this data as I`ve flown with Leipzig Air before and there my Route was showing up with XACARS.

It would be great if someone could tell me how i can setup my liveacars map to show the routes flown behind the aircraft icon.

looking forward to you and thanks again.

kind regards

Manuel

hi,

thank you for your reply. I have inserted the navdata table now and i can see the planned routes on the flight details page now which is pretty cool ;) thanx for that!...but what i originally was looking for is a way to display the actual route flown (connection lines between the position reports on the live acars map). I couldn`t get this fixed by uploading the navdata table. any ideas what to do to get this working?

kind regards

hm i was reffering to something like this: http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/5244-vatsim-style-flight-map-solved/page__p__35011__hl__vatsim__fromsearch__1#entry35011 (btw it`s marked solved but i can`t find a solution in this thread as it just says that the client has to report the positions and i guess the client does report the positions cose otherwise liveacars won`t work at all?) ;)

i can`t add the position coordinates of a plane`s actual flight path in the schedule as it`s impossible to know them before the flight was made. i guess all position coodrinates that kAcars sends have to be stored so that it`s possible to display it on the liveacars map as flown path right? I have no idea ;) but i`ve seen this feature at several airlines and i would love to get this working ;)

would be nice if someone who got this working for his va could state how he did it. I would be really thankful for any help. I`m already searching the whole forum and google but still haven`t found a way to achieve my goal ;)

kind regards

Manuel