[DONOTDELETE[ PIAS IS NOW OPEN.

PIAS2011

Hello all

A new PIA Virtual Airline has opened with the Name: PIAS(Pakistan International Simulations - Virtual Airline). We have a really professional designed website.

We have launched and now are accepting pilot applications.

The following Management Staff Positions are currently available.

Human Resources Manager (HR)

Director Flight Operations (D.F.O)

Director Events

Events Coordinator

Assistant Director Flight Operations

Hub Manager

Assistant Hub Manager

Assistant H.R

VA Promotions Manager (Advertising Manager)

All interested staff job applicants can PM me there applications.

• Moderators

Maybe you been posting so much topics about your VA and it is a no need to post again since you had other ones few days ago.

So smarten up about running VA's and quit posting more topics about your VA often.

• Moderators

Listen now This is not a crap VA this is the FIRST PIA VA which is REALISTIC as many people said that. We are getting members thats the point first my topics were not being deleted suddenly you people started deleting my topics WHY

Whoa! Don't blame on us! The mods have the right to delete any topics that aren't aecpetable to the community's rules. And I'm not saying your VA is crap.

REALISTIC

Well seeing as I'm in a nitpicky mood...

© PIA Simulations
Copyright © 2011 PIA Virtual
Copyrights Reserved. PIAS 2011

Just in case you didn't catch it the first time it appeared on the page...

Pakistani Airline PIA flag carrior of Pakistan

Which, may I add, is written in bright red text.

allsign.png

Nice grafix

And just to make it even better; it's on a subdomain... of a site from someone I believe is the one who can't keep a VA up for more than a month.

SUPER REALISTIC YO

P.S.

what is copyrighted in this site. People are joining.

and secondly vpia person has the whole skin copyrighted of flyaka

1. Probably most of PIAs logos and aircraft liveries you've quite blatantly ripped?

2. Just because people are joining doesn't exempt you from infringing copyright.

3. Just because other people infringe copyright doesn't mean it's ok for you to do so.

• Moderators

I will give you 1 last warning, if you post again i will remove your posting ability for a week!

I keep removing your posts as all they seem to do is cause upset and bring nothing of value to these boards!

We have said many times, the people attracted to this environment ie this forum are mostly VA creators who are not in the slightest bit interested in joining a VA but creating one themselves.