New VA Solutions website - FREE!

MBrown

VAMS3.png

Hello Everyone!

I am delighted to announce the beginning of a new help website for Virtual Airlines.

Today seems like a busy day, I already see two other Design sites opened up :lol: (I was putting finishing touches to mine this morning, honest!).

Who Are We?

Virtual Airline Management Solutions/Services (Or VAMS for short) is a brand new site in which is made up of a small group of professional flight simulator enthusiasts just like yourself.

We decided after a bit of thinking that we really wanted to give something back to the world of Virtual Aviation in a way that we can help other Virtual Airlines to really get going.

Most of our team have worked in senior VA management positions for nearly 2 years now. So we feel confident we have the knowledge and experience necessary.

What can we offer someone like yourself?

We are delighted to be able to offer at the moment:

- Aircraft Repainting.

- Routes/Schedules/Aircraft Integration to your VA website.

- Custom Inflight Entertainment Systems.

- Custom FS9 & FSX Splashscreens.

- Graphics & Logos.

- Modules

Pricing

This is the best bit, since it's free! Yes let me just say that big: FREE!

None of our own services require any sort of payment and there's no catches.

I would be more than happy to welcome you to our new website to view some of the Services we actually have.

But please take note, since we run a free service we don't exactly find it cost effective to have a top notch website!

Matthew, Ross & Alex look forward to welcoming you to the new home of:

VAMS - Virtual Airline Management Solutions

P.S. Don't worry either, we don't work in competition with any paid services, it's just as we said a small site where we can offer what we do best!

• Like 1

Looking great, and thanks :D Also, is there an update for the IFE because I have it but less than half of the channels work...

Your welcome, and thanks! :lol:

Unfortunately the IFE was abandoned by it's original owner. So that's what I'm doing is customizing it for VA's with say local TV and radio and bringing it up to date.

But by all means I can take a look at it for you as an individual, and give it a whole new update. You can send me a message via the contact form on the site if you want so I have it registered officially.

Let me know as well if there's any countries you would like added or local tv/radio and I can do that for you. Might add new functions to it as well :D

• Like 1

I have just recived my aircraft, and all i can say is, ABSOLUTLY FANTASTIC! I recoment them. Thanks very much

No problems!

I was going to announce this anyway, I'm delighted to say that we have just finished with a batch of B738 aircraft all hand painted into a new refined Air UK virtual livery.

It was an absolute pleasure working with Air UK virtual and have consequently taken on an order for further A320 aircraft.

I hope Air UK VA don't mind me posting the old/new livery here:

4gsx2d.png

We are also quite busy now with multiple orders for 2 IFEs 2 repaints and 1 route integration!

Although at the moment being so early it's just a one man show being myself!

I never thought that I would receive so many orders in such a short space of time, I really am overwhelmed :lol:

I'm trying to go through the best I can and every email will get a personal reply.

Thanks again everyone for your support!

I'm delighted to announce that to speed up our order processing speed (considering we currently have some 15 orders), two new staff members have joined in with VAMS.

They both look forward to helping the community out. They are of course Daniel & Tom.

We have just finished delegating the different orders between ourselves. To be fair to everyone we are currently completing orders based on the time and date they were received.

We have emailed most order placers this evening to confirm who will be taking their order. But if you have not heard anything yet then please don't be alarmed. As stated on our website there is currently a small waiting list and you will be contacted very soon indeed.

To make it fair also, if you have already ordered and received a service then ordered a second time, you would have been placed on the small waiting list.

But I can assure everyone that we do move with extreme pace and most orders are completed fairly promptly.

Kind Regards,

The VAMS team.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid that due to the overwhelming order numbers we are getting It won't be possible to carry on accepting any at all.

We are now up to 21 orders and each order takes time.

So I'm sorry for any outstanding orders placed after the 14th October but it may not be possible. We have emailed each individual never the less.

I really didn't expect this to be so popular, if anyone is interested in taking this project over please send me a PM.

Any orders placed before this date will resume as normal.

With the opening date of my own VA coming up soon I would very much like to get that sorted and preparations done including a whole new website!

Thank you for your understanding and my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

The VAMS team.

--TOPIC LOCKED--