Socket Problem

Adel

• Administrators

Chances are it is an issue between Google's reCaptha server and your server, being on a free host could be part of it as if it is requesting an overly large amount of calls from that IP to the google server it may be blocked or throttled.

It could be a lot of other things as well, it could be an issue with the level of connectivity your server has, it could be a network config issue where your server is hosted, it could be a network configuration issue anywhere between your server and the recaptcha server, it could be a bandwidth issue where your server is hosted, it could be a configuration issue on your server provider's side.

Take a look at both the server error logs (if you can get to them) and also see what the phpVMS error log has in it, it will probably at least give you a starting point but I think you will find it boils down to the free host.

I wish if you can find something for me, i'm new to this.

Simpilot has given you a starting point to start the troubleshooting process. You may have to contact your host because it more than likely is them. Free hosts generally block or restrict certain ports / services to force you to upgrade to their paid hosting.

May I suggest you look into http://fivedev.net/hosting . The owner of Fivedev is the creator of PHPVMS so you will not have any socket issues on his servers. Plus, his prices are very reasonable and support is very fast. Numerous VA owners have their sites on FiveDev and I am one of them.

Good luck!