Custom ACARS

ddlidd

Hello we need a custom Acars, not Kacars. We are just looking for someone that can help us make our own acars system kinda like Kacars but for a little bit less. We are already looking foward for a nice custom template from Tom. But we need a Custom Acars too. Thanks Guyes! :)

DD

What is wrong with kAcars? Jeffrey Kobus (lorathon) has created a pretty good program that offers just about anything you need for your website.

fsproducts_small.png

If you click on the image above, you can see that you can have any or all of the available options for your VA's needs. I don't think that what he (Jeffrey) is asking for his product is unreasonable, and you should consider it. I don't think you will find one that comes close to what it entails, and best of all...it was specially made to work for phpVMS.

Hello we need a custom Acars, not Kacars. We are just looking for someone that can help us make our own acars system kinda like Kacars but for a little bit less. We are already looking foward for a nice custom template from Tom. But we need a Custom Acars too. Thanks Guyes! :)

DD

With kACARS custom you are looking at a totally customized program for your VA in your colors, already linked to your site for $40.00. If you try to get another developer to make you a custom ACARS with the same basic features as kACARS custom base has, you will be looking at $300.00+ depending on who it is. Legend Air has recently bought the custom kACARS and it was the best money I have spent yet on the airline. Definitely reconsider kACARS, it is the best phpVMS tracking out there!