Restrict by days since join date

TennShadow

Question for all the PHP guru's out there.

I'm looking to restrict content based on days since the pilot was hired. Something like after "X" amount of days certain content will automatically show up in the pilot center. My whole idea is to make pilots wait to get certain perks, add-on liveries, etc. without them having access to it on day one then leaving the VA.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Keith

• Moderators

Keith i have done this by blocking downloads and stuff on flightnumbers.

but the only thing it got me was tonnes off registations then asking for downloads and stuff i replying them what and why and the pilots just stopping and go shomewhere else so the idea you have is good but lookout with loing members

Keith i have done this by blocking downloads and stuff on flightnumbers.

but the only thing it got me was tonnes off registations then asking for downloads and stuff i replying them what and why and the pilots just stopping and go shomewhere else so the idea you have is good but lookout with loing members

Right now I have my downloads restricted by rank so they only see the aircraft and liveries for their rank. So I understand what you mean. Some pilots don't stay long. While we don't have a lot of pilots most of the pilots we do have are faithful ones and I've had a few pilots celebrate their 1 year with us.

The restriction by join date would help me automate pilot perks to my faithful pilots. I was wanting to do this by days from join date instead of just rank because we do except transfer hours.

Thanks for the input Joeri. Much appreciated.