Testing work of build 354

eurobelgian

Hi,I've tested the latest build, and I have following remarks/problems:ADMIN CENTER- add airlines -> options: no entries show up in the box- add schedules: lay-out is still not clear at my pc- add flight schedules: an extra notes field should be handy. Customizable fields as the pirep fields even more!- add flight schedules: distance calculator could be handy, this site is easy and appropriate for it: http://www8.landings.com/cgi-bin/nph-dist_apt?pass=83851578&airport1=EBBR&airport2=UUDD&waypoints=&airspeed=&endurance=&display=map&trackwidth=10 (Where the icao codes in bold should every time be changed by the system, just a button next to the input field to the link is nice, so that users can directly view the distance)- when trying to send a comment on a pirep I get this:

ezSQL (v2.03) Debug..Query [4] -- [INSERT INTO phpvms_pirepcomments (pirepid, pilotid, comment, postdate) VALUES (1, 1, 'TEST OK', NOW())]Query Result..No Results

However, the message arrives ;-)- No extra flight information available? I mean, you can't click on the flight number for all the details, including a map of a flight on a seperate page. Or is that because the google maps function is temporarly disactivated?- the first pilot (so the admin user) doesn't show up in the list... (e.g. http://www.flyeurobelgian.com/belstarcl ... php/pilots)MORE- pages: it still doesn't work. The extension at core/pages is .htm- e-mails are being send without a "name"... probably some antispam software will delete these e-mails send by phpvms. At hotmail and gmail it does arrive at the normal inbox however.It seems a lot icon_e_wink.gif But of course there is many more that is fantastic work! Thanks for all.Anthony / Eurobelgian Airlines

• Administrators

Ok, I emailed you, but here's these:

- add airlines -> options: no entries show up in the box
box removed, forgot that was there
- add schedules: lay-out is still not clear at my pc
I'm replacing that with a tabled list instead
add flight schedules: distance calculator could be handy
I cant get the site working. I'm gonna look for a service though, it needs to be a JSON service provider like the airports info. ill take a look in a bit
when trying to send a comment on a pirep I get this:
woops left debug info there
flight time:
any times can be entered in any format
No extra flight information available?
what do you mean? did yo register/ enter your google API key in the settings?
pages: it still doesn't work. The extension at core/pages is .htm
put this in your local.config.php
Config::Set('PAGE_EXT', '.htm');

Let me know if that does the trick.Also, look at install/templates/config.tplAnything under the SITE_URL, copy into your local.config.php

- e-mails are being send without a "name"
will fix.Thanks!

I cant get the site working. I'm gonna look for a service though, it needs to be a JSON service provider like the airports info. ill take a look in a bit
Maybe you have misunderstood my explanation a bit. I don't think it is possible to fill in automatically the distance, but as a help a link at the add schedules page to the site (with the 2 icao codes already filled in into the link by phpvms) can save a lot of time.
what do you mean? did yo register/ enter your google API key in the settings?
Maybe this is resolved in the newest buid already, but I mean: when searching a flight, you can't click on each seperate flightnumber to get a detailed page of the flight: with all the flight information, map, etc. ; A page like this one e.g. http://www.arabianva.com/ARB/routes_more.php?routeid=51
any times can be entered in any format
Yes, I know, but I don't think the system will calculate 5.5 and 05:30 on the some way?! The last format may only go to 60 minutes...
put this in your local.config.php
This was already in the file!?
Anything under the SITE_URL, copy into your local.config.php
Everything was already in the file...Cheers,Anthony