Pages after Update not visible 1.2.661

markuskoller

Hello dear community,

i saw that this problem happened in this forum two weeks ago, but i have no idea to fix the problem ;-)

i updated to version 1.2.661 and the content pages are not shown anymore. i deleted the pages and tried to create new ones but without any results. i just can see the basic pages from the phpvms on my site. the created site is marked as enabled and public,too.

the update 1.2.661 fixed many problems and it´s great! good work! i will be the happiest pilot to upload my content pages on the site, too :-)

so if you have any idea to fix it, please let me know. should i reinstall the update or the whole program?

thank you very much for your support!

greetings from germany

markus

• Administrators

Soon. You can use the beta for now though, it's stable.

It's been taking longer since I have been writing test-units to verify coding and spot any obvious bugs before release, and are also there for verification of any changes I make in the API layers. It's also for benchmarking and profiling the code (because of this there's been at least a 50% decrease in memory usage)