Flight Board

Parkho

• Moderators

This is a table where you can show your visitors the flight board with arrivals and departures.

Installation:

1- Unzip file.

2- Upload the files into your skin folder.

Note: DO NOT REPLACE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A FILE WITH THE SAME NAME. Instead you can copy and paste the contents in the files you already have.

3-enjoy

Here are some pix:

FlightBoard.zip

• Like 2

Can you upload the images and flash here so we can place them in our directories? I don't like the idea to have images linked to your site. This is just a precaution if you decide (at a later time) to remove and/or change your files. Also can this be moved to "Releases" please?

• Moderators

Can you upload the images and flash here so we can place them in our directories? I don't like the idea to have images linked to your site. This is just a precaution if you decide (at a later time) to remove and/or change your files. Also can this be moved to "Releases" please?

Hi Jeff

Sure! I can arrange for that but I don't know how I can move this to Releases! :P

I installed this flight board on my site and looks very good :)

i have a small issue however with departure and arrival time is not showing.

when i look in the file, i see:

<td align="left">Departure Time:</td>

<td colspan="0" align="left" bgcolor="#ADDFFF"><b><?php echo $pirep->departurelocalhour?> Local (<?php echo $pirep->departuregmthour?> GMT)</b></td>

however, the departuregmthour is something i dont have in my database.

is there a way i can adjust this, so it shows my departure and arrival time and the flight result?

Does it has something to do with the acars program i use? (fs flight keeper)

• Moderators

I installed this flight board on my site and looks very good :)

i have a small issue however with departure and arrival time is not showing.

when i look in the file, i see:

<td align="left">Departure Time:</td>

<td colspan="0" align="left" bgcolor="#ADDFFF"><b><?php echo $pirep->departurelocalhour?> Local (<?php echo $pirep->departuregmthour?> GMT)</b></td>

however, the departuregmthour is something i dont have in my database.

is there a way i can adjust this, so it shows my departure and arrival time and the flight result?

Does it has something to do with the acars program i use? (fs flight keeper)

Okay! I use FSPAX as my PIREP system, so I added those to my pirep db considering FSPAX sends those values to the DB. Now since the pireps doesn't have the dep and arr time, I sugget you use $schedule->deptime and $schedule->arrtime for those values.

Thanks for using my add-on

cheers

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...