[SOLVED] SQL Query Errors

Kyle

• Moderators

Hey all,

I have been working with a VA developing many custom modules, and I just hit a brick and I just can't figure out what the hell is wrong with this SQL Query.

First of all, when I use the SQL Query in the frontend, everything works, but not in the admin panel and there was nothing returning back for the form...

MySQL Code:

$id = DB::escape($id);

return DB::get_row('SELECT * FROM hubs 
	                    WHERE `id`='.$id);

The Error Debug:

Backtrace: DB::write_debug > DB::get_row > HubsData::getHubInfo > HubAdmin->edithub > call_user_func_array > MainController::RunAllActions
Query: SELECT * FROM hubs WHERE `id`=
Error: (1064) - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 2

What it is really weird... The SQL Query will return the info in the frontend, but not in the Admin Panel form?

Any help would be great!

Cheers!

• Moderators

PPFFFFFEWWWWW Kyle luckely it was a fals alarm with then end off the world insight in december all these things can become verry disturbing laugh.giflaugh.gif

haha somethimes its best to ask for help and then when you reread everyting you see the mistake tongue.gif

• Like 1

• 1 year later...