ATA Virtual Now Hiring

ATAvCEO

Hello fellow flight simmers,

As CEO of ATA-Virtual I am pleased to announce the re-opening of ATA Virtual. ATA Virtual is under new management and new domain name.

ATA Virtual is seeking pilots, Hub Manger (KIND), and other Staff Members to fill our Roster (see our Career Link in our Navigation menu).

ATA Virtual’s site is up and going with a growing fleet and Retro routes that the once great ATA Flew.

I would like to take this time and introduce myself. My name is Ron Sprinkel, the CEO of ATA Virtual. I understand there was once a VA named ATA Virtual and was saddened to see it close. Therefore I have decided to open up ATA Virtual under a new domain name.

ATA Virtual is now officially opened as of this post.

ATA Virtual will carry over your flight hours in full from your current or past VA experiences with a verified link for proof.

ATA Virtual is using the latest phpVMS and is modded pretty heavy with many great features offered from the phpVMS site. ATA Virtual has its own Team Speak 3 server as well as a dedicated server to fly on.

You can visit the new ATA Virtual site located here http://www.ata-virtual.com

We look forward to seeing your application and hope to see you in the friendly skies.

Best Regards,

Ron Sprinkel

CEO

ATA Virtual

www.ata-virtual.com

Jeff,

Thank you for the compliments on the site.

I knew about the footer and have been trying to figure out how to re-center it, shows that way in FF and IE. Just a little work in progress there as it bothers me greatly.

The ranks I wanted something different as most VA's use pretty much similar so I changed up a little.

Thanks again for the compliments, means alot.

Ron S.

• 7 months later...

ATA Virtual is back online now. Due to personal reasons we had to temporarily close down our site, however at this time we are back up and running and we intend on sticking around for the long haul.

ATA Virtual is hiring for Staff positions which can be located under our Staff Link under About Us tab. We have 220 routes to choose from including connection routes.

We are still working on our site as there are some minor tweaks that need to be worked out, as well as adding more routes to the system. However we are fully operational and we look forward to seeing you in the friendly skies under ATA Virtual.

Best Regards,

Ron Sprinkel

CEO

ATA Virtual