Anyone That Does Free Skins

Taran

I am the CEO of Suncountryva.org. I need a new skin for the php website. If anyone is willing to help me out that would be fantastic! I know it's a lot to ask for, but I'm on a really tight budget and just can't afford to pay for something like this because, I'm already paying for the hosting and all. Please help

Yea i know, it's just that on our budget, we still have to order some paints, thinking about getting vafs and all. I'm really just in need of a website designer for us. I have an ok skin, but I can't figure out the customization of it all. I'm not big on coding so it's hard.

• 8 months later...

Hi guys hope everyone is doing fine and is in good health and spirits. I am currently looking for someone to help me with the skinning of my new virtual Airline. To help with the layout of the pages and the php coding and custom built pages. If anyone out there is available to assist me I would be happy if you can contact me ASAP. Lets discuss business.

Chris