Pixel Express

FlyAfrica

your site looks nicely done only thing i personaly don't like is the whole spacy thing iff i didn't know better i would think you had beaten virgin in the outerspace traveling laugh.gif

HAHA, thanks Joeri, The colors are a bit on the wild side I admit, perhaps when I have time Ill do it up a bit... :-)

Im with Mini, your sites look pasted together, the fonts don't fit the idea, and the only half way descent one you have is way too busy and makes my eyes hurt. you're going to have to learn a lot more before i think anyone is going to pay for a site that an 8 year old can paste together is iWeb.

Im with Mini, your sites look pasted together, the fonts don't fit the idea, and the only half way descent one you have is way too busy and makes my eyes hurt. you're going to have to learn a lot more before i think anyone is going to pay for a site that an 8 year old can paste together is iWeb.

Firstly, let me correct everyone, I do not do web sites what so ever.

Fly Africa Virtual's web site was done by Sim Pilot Group. And I like it.

Secondly, Pixel Express website was done by them not me, and they dont offer services to create websites, only graphic design work and FSX aircraft livery's.

I am also with mini on this, he is right. The font is way too big and really in your face, i would recommend having someone re-design it in order to get more customers through ur door! :D It also says Designed by and property of Pixel Express. So apparently you designed it? Cheers!

Yes Indeed the design is by Pixel Express, not me as I said before.

But thank you guys for the constructive criticism, I'll pass it on. :)