phpVMS Skin Services

twelka3

I am now offering skins for phpVMS skin services for people that are on a low budget but would like a nice slick website. If interested please PM me until our site is set up.

-Price Special = $15 Usually 25

Time frame is approx up to 7 - 14 days depending on the complexity of the site.

We make all our sites from scratch and of course your skins would never be resold. You paid for it, its yours.

Few sites we have made skins for, aalvirtual.net flyunitedva.net

-Website is coming soon...

Taylor, As an executive at myvasolutions.com I feel as if your signature is infringing our copyright/trademark discussion we had earlier. Please stop infringing on not only myvasolutions.com but aalvirtual.net. Learn to be creative and make your own things, I can honestly say NOBODY in these forums enjoys people copying and claiming it as their own.

Thanks.

Its from that site however its not the same blue as the blue I created.... You just obviously took that blue from my website cause its a bmp image and I messed up on it and never fixed... unless you made the very same mistake with the very same colors with the very same section... :blink:

My apologies on the Brett Lowe however, It just looked a bit like it layout wise, im gonna take your word for it.. ;)