Schedule field

michael Kraan

Hello,

I have a question,

How can i add a schedule field,

example:

http://www.virtualflightzone.net/images/extra/flightscont.jpg ( i found this picture on phpvms forum. And I have also tried but. If I put text in the new field and turn on the schedule. I open the schedule again and then it says 0 (so the text is gone). and he comes not stand in the schedule list. where the pilots can search schedules. the schedule itself is there. but not with the additional information.

And how can i add it to my schedule list! ?

I hope that somebody, can help me with this problem.

Michael

That was one of my custom made schedule_results.tpl files I made a few months ago (has changed dramatically since then). If you would like for me to build you a custom results page i can do that for you. I also can make the next page for actually purchasing the ticket (schedule_details.tpl). I make that page with a map of the flight.

Every page on my website is custom made, using a lot of time and a lot of tables. Not one .tpl file went untouched. If you have a layout of how you would want it to look, PM me the (full descriptive) idea of how you want it, and I will see what I can do for you. I can send you a few photos of how I have it. Since there are others that prefer to use others ideas, links wont be shown to keep copiers out. That way you will get your very own personalized page(s). I am, by no means, advertising custom skin work, as I don't know too much about that, but I can design custom pages that will match your website scheme. Depending how the complexity of the page(s), it could take a while to get it completed, while easier pages can be don in 1-2 days (in some cases, hours). I won't start a new client until the previous one is completed in full. If there are any patrons interested, I will choose the individual(s) that meets the following conditions:

1. How long you have been an active user of phpVMS.

2. Free host domains will not be accepted. You must have a paid host.

3. Member must not have any negative posts due to copying, complaining, or had multiple VA's in the past that have been changed over and again or shut down.

4. Client must not nag on the length of time it gets completed (as this service is free). I don't tolerate that.

If you are wanting a fully customized website (using the current skin you have) with every page matching, I will have to charge anything over 3 pages ($ 2.00/page)

DO NOT PM ME IF:

a. You will not leave a fully descriptive, written diagram of how you would like for it to look.

b. Your airline has just opened in the past month, and/or are still using the default phpVMS template.

c. Saying; "Hi, I want one. Can you make me one?". I will ignore your PM.

• Like 1

Hello Jeff.

this is not what i mean.

I ask how I should do. and not that anyone does it for me.

Because I want to learn and do things for myself.

but I just have a problem with that value of zero.

I hope someone can help me in the sense of what I'm doing wrong.

not that anyone makes it for me.

Hope you / someone can just help me to solve the problem

Greet

Michael Kraan

Which value are you wanting to add to the schedules? Some of the fields have been custom added to the schedules.php file. If there is something that you are wanting to show, let me know and I can help you get it sorted out. Like I said, some fields were added, and then you need to add a field in the .csv to import it. Let me know exactly what you are after. PM me if you have to.