Bidding on a group of flights at once.

Jeff

I would appreciate it very much if someone in here can show me how to click a link in the tour_details.tpl in simpilot's tour mod that will allow a member to bid on all the flights instead of having to go into the schedules and adding them one by one. Please help me on this.

I read that, and agree to it 100%. When I purchased the Tour module I had discussed to him about it, and he said it wasn't incorporated in the system. I have actually seen some VA's with it coded in it. I just wanted to know if someone could PM me a code for it. I will attempt another Open Ticket, and see if Dave can help me out with it. Sorry, for posting here, I should've searched more thoroughly before opening a new thread. I guess I can take my foot out of my mouth now :o . Thanks Kyle.

• Moderators

I read that, and agree to it 100%. When I purchased the Tour module I had discussed to him about it, and he said it wasn't incorporated in the system. I have actually seen some VA's with it coded in it. I just wanted to know if someone could PM me a code for it. I will attempt another Open Ticket, and see if Dave can help me out with it. Sorry, for posting here, I should've searched more thoroughly before opening a new thread. I guess I can take my foot out of my mouth now :o . Thanks Kyle.

No worries Jeff,

It's just something that simpilot had a request with his payware modules. If I had the Tour module, I would able to PM you the code if I ever figured it out.

Cheers! ;)

Guest lorathon

I am not sure how simspilots tour system works but in my random itinerary builder there is code to bid on multiple flights. It just loops through the flights and bids on them individually. Pretty simple really.

Yeah Kyle, That post never came up in the Search when I was looking for it.

Jeffrey, I have an open support ticket on his website, and he is looking into it for me. If he cannot find something, do you mind me PMing you for help with it (with his permission, of course)?