ACARS??

VirtualIntegraAir

Hello everybody,

I'm having some problems with all kACARS, now I don't know if there's something wrong with my computer, or if it's my website but when I try to log log a flight it gives me this error

http://imgur.(VA)com/o2GoU (remove the VA) any help on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated

PS. I'm a new VA owner and all I did was install phpvms and change the skin, I didn't change anything else.

Thanks,

Theo Weigel

Virtual Integra Air-CEO

Guest lorathon

I would recommend changing the skin back to crystal and see if that helps. If so then it is a skin problem. You can also set the "View site error" in kacars. This may give you a direction to look for the issues.

• Moderators

you'll have to forgive me but what do you mean by module and application?

What he means that if you had the kACARS_Free v1.0.1.1 Application installed on your PC, and you have the module kACARs_Free v1.0.1.1 uploaded to your phpVMS module folder.

Did that, same issue. It will log in, but it doesn't see my bids. Others on the staff have the same issue, so I'm assuming it is in how I have it set up in cpanel.

When I search kACARS in the cpanel files I get these two. I'm thinking maybe I have one too many entries.

httpd-unix-directory.png

/public_html/core/modules/kACARS_Free

application-x-httpd-php.png

/public_html/core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php

The first one was the folder within the modules folder, the second one was what was inside the folder. So I left them as is.

When I open kACARS I can log in. When I try to get flight bid info it says No Flight Found. I went to the Options tab and checked the info. It all seems correct, which I'm assuming is why it logs me on with no problem. When I check VA Profiles it comes up blank. I open the VA box and the airline is listed. I select it, then click on Save. When I do that, the base URL, pilot ID and password disappear. I close the Options box and try to get the flight bid info again, and again it says No Flight Found. I select Options and VA Profile again. Again, the box is empty. Seems to me it should be displaying the airline profile info. I'm sure it's probably something simple, it worked just fine a few weeks ago. Do I have the kACARS_Free folder in the right place?

kacars-1.jpg

Guest lorathon

1. Options | VA Profiles - This is used to create a new profile for a different VA. This is NOT for selecting an active VA.

2. Options | User Settings - This is where the activate profile is chosen.

PM your log in to ma and I will see if I can figure out what is going on.