Skinning Help!

Scott

Hello all!!

It's been a while since I've been on here but it's great to be back!!

I was trying to using an HTML template I found on the internet as a skin but when I paste the HTML in the layout.tpl and placed in all the code from the documentation section I get all the writing etc... but I think the style sheet isn't being imported or read for some reason! All the other skins done by other people work, so I am not too sure why this is happening...

I will paste the code I use to import the CSS into my layout.tpl

<link rel="stylesheet" media="all" type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/virtual/styles.css" />

Any help would be great!!

Kind regards

Scott

• Moderators

Hello all!!

It's been a while since I've been on here but it's great to be back!!

I was trying to using an HTML template I found on the internet as a skin but when I paste the HTML in the layout.tpl and placed in all the code from the documentation section I get all the writing etc... but I think the style sheet isn't being imported or read for some reason! All the other skins done by other people work, so I am not too sure why this is happening...

I will paste the code I use to import the CSS into my layout.tpl

<link rel="stylesheet" media="all" type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/virtual/styles.css" />

Any help would be great!!

Kind regards

Scott

Do you have the styles.css in the skin "virtual" folder?