[SOLVED] add to bid problem

tgycgijoes

On a new website I am working on with phpvms, everything works fine except "add to bid" does not add a bid in the flight schedule. You can select available flights and click the add to bid and it disappears and does not say "bid added" as it should. Then when you click to display bids it says "you have not bid on any flights"

I have also both the bid determiners on local config false. Any thoughts please? I have tried with my little knowledge I am learning here all I can think of. Even compared the templates from a working site to this one and there is no dif's I can see.

Had a thought so I printed out the schdeule_bids.tpl and the Schedules.php for my working site and the new site and they are 100% identical. Any thoughts otherwise what is missing or happening? I CAN post a PIREP manually and that works. I also checked in the databases. The Bid Db is there but there is nothing in it. I even ran the install update and sql update from the "renamed-install" directory which ran but no help.

I keep talking to myself LOL!!! This morning everytime that I tried to go to my phpvms website I got this notice of Site down for maintenance which I did not do. I don't know if I got hacked, it just crashed or what but I copied the appropriate files and then reinstalled phpvms from the start. It's up I am happy and the bids work so all's well that ends well. Topic solved.