PHP Error in Admin Center/Registration

Talisman57

Hello all,

I have noticed that when accepting PIREP's in the Admin Center, I get an error, which is

Warning: imagefontheight() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/upscargo/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1035

Warning: imagefontwidth() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/upscargo/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1036

Warning: imagestring() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/upscargo/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1054

Warning: imagestring() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/upscargo/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1054

I get this error when pilots register too. I host my own site on my servers, which have php 5.3.9, and all the necessary extensions. From what I've read, it's a PHP 5.3 compatibility error, but just want to see if others have it.

Thanks for the help,

David

P.S. MassMailer doesn't work, and graphs sometimes pull up errors. This and the problem above also happens on another test site on a different server with same PHP.

• Moderators

Make sure you have GD installed (Part of PHP Images). Contact your host to see if they can enable it for you.

Can you explain what's not working with the mass mailer (You might need to configure the email servers and logins in the local.config.php for the mass mails), and the graph errors are just normal, it'll show up a few times but it will work again.

• Administrators

I have run into this on some servers and it has been an issue with the link for the rank image that goes on the pilot badge. When a relative path is used

/lib/images/ranks/new_hire.jpg

the error presents itself. I have had success in using an absolute path to the image

http://www.mysite.com/lib/images/ranks/new_hire.jpg