Screenshot Center, Airmail, Touchdown Stats Problems

Colin

Hi, VA in question http://titanairwaysva.com/ (under development)

I've created the screenshot center and when clicking upload screenshot it says the screenshot has been uploaded and an admin will approve it etc, when checking in the pics folder the picture is indeed there but when clicking on screenshot approval list it says there are no screenshots to be approved, I'm confused as to where I have gone wrong.

Other Issues:

Touchdown stats: shows pilot aircraft, landing field etc etc but displays Warning

: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in

/homepages/10/d414564920/htdocs/core/templates/touchdownstats/touchdownstats_index.tpl

on line

Airmail 3: Issue now resolved

NEW PROBLEM: Page Displays differently in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Details of the page such as login box just randomly moves from place to place depending on browser, Seriously loosing the will.

Any help with these issues is greatly appreciated as I'm starting to tear my hair out,

Many Thanks

I was going to test it but I can't get kacars to recognise the VA login stuff such as pilot ID, url etc it just says Kacars free cannot continue contact your site administrator to fix this issue Application and module do not match

• Administrators

I've created the screenshot center and when clicking upload screenshot it says the screenshot has been uploaded and an admin will approve it etc, when checking in the pics folder the picture is indeed there but when clicking on screenshot approval list it says there are no screenshots to be approved, I'm confused as to where I have gone wrong.

Did you install the sql file for the module? If so, is any of the information actually in the database, or is it empty?

Touchdown stats: shows pilot aircraft, landing field etc etc but displays Warning

: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in

/homepages/10/d414564920/htdocs/core/templates/touchdownstats/touchdownstats_index.tpl

on line

Do you have any PIREPS filed?

Do the PIREPS filed have landing rates?

This is usually caused by there being no information in the PIREP database regarding landing rates.

NEW PROBLEM: Page Displays differently in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Details of the page such as login box just randomly moves from place to place depending on browser, Seriously loosing the will.

This is not a script issue but a html/css design issue. Different browsers interpet css and html files slightly differently. Unfortunately, there is no easy solution for that. You should check the specifics of each browser that fails to display your website correctly and make the necessary adjustments to your code. This is one of the bigger hurdles for web designers.

A good site to check what your site looks like on different browsers is http://browsershots.org - and also you can check your css code here at http://validator.w3....Validator%2F1.3 to get an idea of what needs to be changed. Often you must add a specific css file for IE fixes as well.

Many thanks for the reply Sim pilot like an idiot I forgot to install the sql file, regarding the touchdown stats no the database is currently empty as I have been unable to use kacars but that issue has been fixed now as well, the future is looking a little brighter now :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

why cant change rules???

In

core/templates/screenshots_form.tpl

i change The

1.rule

2.rule

but in the site not change

what can i do?

-----------

and when i Crate link to see random or new or approved in site page

i get this error in site page

Notice: The template file "/home/lovelan/public_html/iriaf//lib/skins/crystal/Screenshots/screenshots_random.tpl" doesn't exist in/home/lovelan/public_html/iriaf/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

please help me :(