Problems with Avatar

STALKER

Hi all!

I have seen posts with similar problem, but I don't know if write older post or create new one, so sorry if it is better write in older posts.

I am trying to upload a new Avatar but I cannot, I have this problem:

Warning: imagepng() [function.imagepng]: Unable to open '/var/www/vhosts/jalvirtual.com/httpdocs//lib/signatures/JAL0001.png' for writing: Permission denied in/var/www/vhosts/jalvirtual.com/httpdocs/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1124

All permisions are correct (777) and I have modified also Avatar settings (100 x 100 and 1 Mb) in local.config.php, but I still cannot upload new Avatar, please help!

Thanks

• Administrators

Check that the image JAL0001.png is actually set to 777 and not just the folder it is in. If the folder is set to 777 you can also just delete the signature banners and then recreate them from the admin panel and the server should create them with permissions set to 777.

Hi, I don't pretend compete with your airline, in fact I fly with your airline when I am flying in VATSIM, I created this one to fly in IVAO :)

Well you can fly on IVAO too with my airline, my airlines supports both networks. As said in the description "We fly on the VATSIM, IVAO, and Simmiles Networks." Most of my pilots fly on VATSIM, however about 5 or 6 including myself fly on IVAO more than VATSIM.