No schedules showing

packo88

I have just done a reinstall of PHPVMS and all went well. I had my old skins folder so i have been using that from the start and everything is working well with it. I decided to use the default skin to see if I was missing out on any features and thats where my problem starts. No schedules appear in the schedule search. If I place my old schedule_results.tpl into the  crystal skins folder all is OK. I updated to the latest beta to see if that would fix it but nope.

Any ideas of what I should do will be most appreciated

• Administrators

You probably don't have any dates set for the schedule to fly on.

There's a bit of code in the default template which will not show a flight if it's not scheduled for the current day of the week (so will only show Saturday's flights if you're viewing it on a Saturday). That's probably why.

Also, read the changelog, any changes to template are explicitly stated there to make it a bit easier

Thanks nabeel... Worked for me. I also found some help with this post HERE. I remembered reading it a while ago and since I dont use days I never added them. I didnt realise i needed to also edit the schedule_results.tpl to disable this feature as well.

Thanks again

Love ya work ;)