Weird

MrAmsterdam

OK guys,

maybe i have found an kAcars error... or not... i dunno.

problem is this:

I have got one airline that works like a charm. landing rate ok, finances are ok... no issue at all.

Now. I have added a second airline (cargo division). I select a new flight that i created for this airline.. i fly it using kAcard (custom !) and when i finish the flight, the landing rate is shown but the finances are at ZERO.

I did select the cargo capacity of the airplane when adding it. i also selected "cargo" flight for this specific route.

Does anyone know about this or can help me solve this issue?

Thanks

Lucas

Guest lorathon

kACARS does not calculate finances. Check to be sure that the load/price were populated. Also be sure that a C was placed in the flighttype.

• 1 month later...

Currently this is happening to me, with the free version, it is not recognising cargo flights. They are set normally with C as the flight type, but when submitted they come through as the passenger side, I think it has to do with the three letter ICAO code which is MHK, which I think it gets caught up on. as it puts the K in the flight number field when the pirep is submitted.

Guest lorathon

Hmmm. That is strange. If your ICAOS were MH & MHK I would know what the issue is. So which airline works with the C cargo flight and which one doesn't? Also, is that the only error on those flights? Just the P instead of the C?

Guest lorathon

That is the problem. The way that the flightnumber search works it will mix those up. If you just change the MH to something like MHZ it should work fine.