Small Help

kamal

in my va web when I open the pilots page on home page and try to open any profile i get this msg

This pilot does not exist!

PIREPs List

No reports have been found

I have over 20 pilots in my VA but i can't gets any info about any pilot from this page can any one help me with this problem

Can you see your own profile or it gives you error on that? Have you tried opening the page when you're logged in? Are you using any skins rather than the default?

no i can't see my profile if i try to open it from pilot lest but in pilot centar i can see my profile and this page not work if i loged in or not and i use obesessblue skin in my va web site

• Moderators

no i can't see my profile if i try to open it from pilot lest but in pilot centar i can see my profile and this page not work if i loged in or not and i use obesessblue skin in my va web site

Have you started using the skin recently or you where using this skin and the problem just poped up? Try copying the pilot_public_profile.tpl into your skin folder and see if it's fixed.