Kacars_Free issue saying not logged in

w1ng3

Hi

I am having a slight problem when i add my details into va profiles under options i click the disk icon and all my details vanish except the newly named template that i created and the settings windows doesnt dissappear so i have no choice but to click the cancel/exit icon. Then when i try to log in it keeps saying not logged in. I have even had the CEO of my va looking at my pc through Teamviewer for over an hour but he cant figured it out either. Any ideas as to why it wont let me long in?

Using W7 64bit and running as admin

Regards

Martin

Guest lorathon

If you are getting no errors then you will need to check the pilotid and the password. Other than that I have no clue as to why it is not logging in. From the info given is sounds like everything is setup correctly. It also sounds like the URL is correct (double check just in case).

Can the CEO log in with your pilotid and PW?

Guest lorathon

If you CEO can not log in also then it is a pilotid/pw issue. Try changing your password. Maybe there is a character that it screwing up the xml. You can send me the pw (pm it to me) and maybe I can see what the issue is.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I know your problem. To select the VA profile you just created (the details will disappear normally, but they are saved) go to Options>User Settings then select the VA profile you just created, your pilot ID and password will be there, select that, save, and login. It should work. You seem to be skipping that step.