FSFK Log

Parkho

• Moderators

Hello everyone,

I have started using FSFK as a joint client for my airline and the problem I have is that the log part of the flight needs to be inserted in separate fields in DB so that I can pull the data and show it in a table but I don't know which file to edit as there is no .php associated with FSFK in ACARS module and nor there is for KACARS if I'm not mistaking. I appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks

We are using FSFK also but I don´t understand the problem. The only thing that is different with the rest is the status of the flight on a flightboard.

I am at work now, but if you can tell me what it is that you want to achieve I can try to see if I can provide you with some answers tonight when I am home.

Regards,

Cor

• Moderators

Hi Cor,

Thanks for answering. There is no problem with the client as it's working just fine but the thing's that I want to insert it's log data into the DB fields separately so that I can pull them out and show them in a table in pilot's public profile. I have done it with FSPAX since there is a file to edit but there is no such file for FSFK in ACARS module.

Hi Parviz,

I had a look at it and can not find it so quickly. I found the pirep part in the FSFK module that points to the ACarsdata. That is your starting point I think but then I get lost :wacko:

Hopefully somebody with a programmers brain can help out here.

Regards,

Cor