Schedule Dates

avdesigns

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody could help me with adding dates to schedules;

Basicly what I would like to do for example is have routes from august to october on M W F departing at 2:30 however routes septemeber to feb S M Tu departing at 2:50. If not im guessing I will have to add them seperatly and disable them, if so can I some how have the same flight number or will it have to be A, B C?

Thanks

Jacob

I take it, you are trying to have seasonal flights. I'm not sure it is possible the way phpVMS is set up. If you disable them when you add them they will still show up in the schedule results page. You cannot add the same flight number to several flights, they will have to have a letter associated with the flight number.

Jacob,

One possible way is to create a Spring and Fall airline. As an example, if your airline was Trans World Airlines your non changing flights could be listed under TWA, your Spring flights would be TWS and your fall flights TWF. You could then select the days and such and also use the same flight number. You would only have to instruct your pilots that they would need to choose the proper airline. They would still receive credit for all flights as well as the "prime" airline.

Hope this made sense!

My best,

Scott