Virtual Airline Consulting

vaconsulting.png

Virtual Airline Consulting is a new organization dedicated to helping clients who are not quite sure how to get the framework of their Virtual Airline going. We work to ensure that a structure is in place for each client to help with their success in the Virtual Airline industry.

We work with each client to do the following:

* Create a structural support for their Virtual Airline

* Ensure that they have the proper tools to run a successful Virtual Airline

* Ensure a proper flow of the website

Are you still confused? Here is a breakdown. Many Virtual Airlines start up with no structure, and sometimes with poor flowing websites. We work to ensure that each client has a set list of items, such as what pages should be created, where clickable links should be placed, what items should be placed in the menu bar, and what content should be placed on their web pages to ensure their success. Nobody likes a sloppy looking site, and that is where we come in.

Please note that we are not a website development company, hosting company, or a skinning/graphics company. We simply provide low cost support to clients who wish to have structure and an attractive website based on where content should be placed.

You might be a bit skeptical, and that is understandable. My name is Christopher Burk. I graduated from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in 2010 with a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration. I understand how businesses work as a whole, and what it takes to get them looking professional and how to help them survive. I have been in the Virtual Airline industry for over ten years. I know Virtual Airlines inside and out, and have even had a few of my own. I understand what it takes to make a Virtual Airline successful, and I want to share that with the community. It is very tough to survive in the Virtual Airline world, but with a little help, you can be more successful than you think.

We are dedicated to following a low cost model. We understand the costs of running a Virtual Airline can be very high, thus we do not want to place a large burden on you.

Our pricing plan is as follows:

Full structural package: $20

Website menu bar placement: $5

Content placement: $2/page

Front page structure and content: $5

Flow placement of full website: $10

*The full structural package includes all of the items listed above, but for one set price of $20 for all items. If you do not want the full structural package, you can choose which items you want for the cost listed beside each item.

Extra features not included in the full structural package:

Home page content creation (i.e. the welcome message): $5

Creation of Standard Operating Procedures handbook: $7

If you are satisfied with what you see, please do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about our services. At the moment, we only accept payment via PayPal. Please make sure you have a PayPal account before enlisting our services.

You can reach us via email at virtualairlineconsulting@gmail.com. Our Skype name is virtualairlineconsulting and you can usually reach us at any time of day.

It's not necessarily that I don't think people can't run their own VA's, it's about making them look more professional for those who want it. It isn't about throwing stuff in the menu bar, it's about organizing it properly so everything looks neat. It's about professionalism. When people see a website that doesn't look good they run for cover and don't even give it a chance. What I offer is a way to fix that by consulting with the client to give them advice on how to make their website look more professional and guiding them on what sort of content most users look for. Professionalism is key in this day and age. Without it, most VA's won't attract pilots.

Anyone can make a VA. The question is, can they make it look good?

It's not necessarily that I don't think people can't run their own VA's, it's about making them look more professional for those who want it. It isn't about throwing stuff in the menu bar, it's about organizing it properly so everything looks neat. It's about professionalism. When people see a website that doesn't look good they run for cover and don't even give it a chance. What I offer is a way to fix that by consulting with the client to give them advice on how to make their website look more professional and guiding them on what sort of content most users look for. Professionalism is key in this day and age. Without it, most VA's won't attract pilots.

Anyone can make a VA. The question is, can they make it look good?

What drives people away is poor website design and appeal. You do have a point there. Professionalism is the key to success, but that can be easy to achieve. I would suggest adding and or taking away some services that is easy to create your self. What i really would like to see gone would be the Menu Bar Placement, but it's your company so i won't tell you how to run it.

Well I wish you the best in offering your services, and I hope that you can help others compete in the VA "industry." As we all know, it's a cut throat industry where pilots come and go if you don't offer an incentive to stay, for free, while you splurge on modules, hosting and other services. So while I believe that the natural cream will rise to the top, it sure is nice to see people offering others a way to get there. The bottom line is: Competition between VA's will only aid in creating much better VA's for the pilots. phpVMS is a great example of a service provided to wannabee VA CEO's that didn't have the expertise to create a dynamic website with a membership, PIREP logging, and all the other great features. It allowed the industry to rise as a whole and leave behind the crummy static paged websites of yonder. So again, good luck to you.

• Moderators

I can assure you this is the first time I have offered this service. I actually had the idea a few days ago to do this and just now got around to getting the chance to implement it.

Well if that's the case. ;) I wish the best of luck!