Status Badges - $10 PM for details!

SouthwestVA

• Moderators

simpilots is $20 this is only $10 so why wouldn't you buy this.

didn't say i wouldn't buy this i just cleared out that this was already out there.

in my honnest opinion its ok that everybody brings on addons for phpvms and even get paid for this by selling the module but i would suggest try to bring something that is new and not a copy(not ment as copying it over from simpilot his code) there are many good things i still would like to see here in the forum not just a existing thing

didn't say i wouldn't buy this i just cleared out that this was already out there.

in my honnest opinion its ok that everybody brings on addons for phpvms and even get paid for this by selling the module but i would suggest try to bring something that is new and not a copy(not ment as copying it over from simpilot his code) there are many good things i still would like to see here in the forum not just a existing thing

What should I make? No one responds to module requests.

What should I make? No one responds to module requests.

Indeed, if you have so many ideas perhaps you should post in one of these threads.

• Like 1

• Moderators

some things i persnaly like is stuff like an extended fleetmanagement no its just like active /retired but i needs some more options like leased out /maint,....

autoawards i know Jeff has this but for me it lacks some thing his i belive has it calculated on hours and amout off pireps but i would need something like flown a sertain flight,sertain landing,....

and then the existing like loa by sava hooked in to the current system so that this would run automaticly.

those are the ones i can think off now at the moment with the laptop next to me when i am eating dinner :-)

rest might be for later