PIREPS are being filed but not showing up [SOLVED]

Curshad

Hello, I knoow for a fact a pilot filed his flight (I've also filed a manual pirep) and afterwards nothing is being sent through can Someone PLEASE HELP ME THIS IS URGENT i have 40+ pilots that may be doing flights today .

Also when i go to the Admin Center, ALLLLLL pireps filed from Last month and a week ago are gone (deleted) but the Flight DATA is still within the website becaz the "Top pilots Landings" page is still showing the pilot's landing rates ( http://skybahamasva..../TouchdownStats )

Problem @ http://skybahamasva.co.cc/

Would this problem occur with clearing cache's or something?

I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE!

• Moderators

Did you see pilot information like the hours and total money before the crash? Several things might have happened, maybe a Virus from your side was trying to get into their server and they blocked and suspended the whole account or a Hacker might have gotten in and did things to mess it up. It happened to me like a year ago and I had to redo almost everything but I had the back up of pilot's data, so hopefully your case is not this.

I know exactly why they are not going through, In App.data I Look at

/* For PIREPS_ORDER_BY use p.[column_name] [ASC/DESC] */
Config::Set('PIREPS_ORDER_BY', 'p.Pilot_ID DESC');

And you can obviously see what i changed, I was trying to reorder My PILOTS ROSTER, and i changed the incorrect thing. Sorry :(