Help! Cannot Accept Pilots! [SOLVED]

freshJet

I briefly got this error when I tried a second ago:

Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

But I assume this is just a temporary SQL error.

OK you got the email, great, so did I (I made a test), but you are still displaying as pending.

So the situation is that it sends the acceptance email but does not approve the account. This means my pilot must have received a huge amount of emails by now :ph34r:

You will be there, you are added to the db anyway when you register and deleted if the account is rejected, but your 'confirmed' value will be 0.

It's all sorted!

I edited my PilotData file to add the new column I was talking about. I did this by uncommenting the PHP code that has an array for the variables for updateProfile. As the approve function inlcudes updateProfile, this meant that it was unable to do anything.

Thanks anyway Parkho! Shall I delete your account now or do you wish to keep it?