Site Hacked

Alex

My Airline www.atlasvirtualairlines.com has been hacked. I believe this may have been by a disgruntled ex virtual employee. pilots, scheduled, routes, have been deleted.

when i try to open the website i get this messge.

[b]Notice[/b]: The template file "/home/atlasvir/public_html//lib/skins/CURRENT_SKIN/header.tpl" doesn't exist in [b]/home/atlasvir/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php[/b] on line [b]248[/b]

[b]	Recent Reports[/b]
No reports have been filed 
[b]	Newest Pilots[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [b]/home/atlasvir/public_html/core/templates/frontpage_recentpilots.tpl[/b] on line [b]3[/b]

[b]	Users Online[/b]

[i]There have been 0 user(s), and 1 guest(s) online in the past 20 minutes.[/i]

[b]Notice[/b]: The template file "/home/atlasvir/public_html//lib/skins/CURRENT_SKIN/footer.tpl" doesn't exist in [b]/home/atlasvir/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php[/b] on line [b]248[/b]

Have some files also been changed or hacked?

Thanks in advance for any support.

Alex

• Administrators

This is the second post about this incident, here -> http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/8479-atlas-virtual-airlines-attacked-and-gutted/ <- I suggested that it was someone that had passwords to at least the database and that the tables were emptied. If the database was completely gone you would not even get as far as you are showing now. The piece of your error;

kins/CURRENT_SKIN/foot

shows that the settings table is empty as it does not have a skin name to replace the constant "CURRENT_SKIN"

I would say that your files are probably ok, you just need to repopulate your database with at least the basic data needed for the application to work. Take your last database backup and install it to the live site and I think your site will come back to life, you will only lose whatever happened between the last time you backed up and now.