Couple of issues

RogerB

I understand that,and read that page. But the changes affect all the pages, what if I don't want all my pages to have the same layout? I edited the styles CSS and got the front page all fixed, now the pilot page is all jackeud up and in the center of the page. I don't want every page to have the same layout. I guess I just don't know what I'm doing... :evil:

• Administrators

Are you getting any errors though? The error registering points to a problem with your database. Try reinstalling from scratch. Do you have MSN/Yahoo? I can try troubleshooting with you one on one,If you want certain pages to look different, then you need to edit those templates, by copying the template from /core/templates to your folder for your skin (ie, /lib/skins/myskin)Then you can vary the look from page to page.

I will do another reinstall. Its my weekend with my kids so I will be gone till Sunday night. As stated before all the messengers i use are listed in here. I really hope this works so this project can start to get off the ground. I would like to talk with you about the skin aspect. Maybe we can chat in my Team Speak server some time.

I did a reinstall, did the CHMODS, same problem, people can't join, can't add groups.......Really frustrated at this point.Edit: I can add people manually in the database, and add groups, just not from the website.Edit 2: You can't change your own password. I did it in the admin panel, when I tried to log in I was told my account had not been approved by an administrator. I had to use the other admin account to fix that. Lots of bugs so far, for me anyway.

• Administrators

I'm looking into those. Just been a little busy, fasting isn't helping much either lol.It's not deleted, it's kept so then if that user tries to register again it's rejected. I'm making some changes though, when they're refused it's deleted.